And away we go!
Kelly: (singing to the tune of "I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles"): I hate chopping onions and I hate chopping onions more!
Holly: Oh my gosh! Somebody call Nicholas Sparks! (If you want the full story ask) :)
Kelly: Holly, I'll give you $1 if you can spell "Raxacoricofallapatorius"
Holly: R-a-x-a-c-o-r-i-c-o-f-a-l-l-a-p-o-t-o-r-i-u-s? Well? (mind you, had to ask for the pronunciation a lot too)
Kelly: (brief pause) Yeah...you were off by one letter. I'm going to give it to you.
Holly: (talking about kids) We were talking about at work that we wish there would just be a rubber room where you could hose them down.
Holly: (Yoda is on her lap, kneading) Wow Yoda. That feels good. It's right on my sore calf.
Brittany: I don't think that's your calf.
Kelly: Uh dear....that's your thigh.
Holly: Wow, yeah you're right. Guys, I promise I'm a biology major.
Holly: So I looked up those autographed cards. They're 24 pounds. I love David Tennant but I don't love him that much.
Kelly: (in a span of about 2 minutes apart). Yoda, why are you attacking nothing? Yoda, let's not try to climb up the wall please.
Kelly: (calling Holly at work; left her wallet at home) I'm going to have pop because I'm pissed at myself.
Brittany: Holly, if you want to come sit on my bed and watch Ponyo with me, you can!
(We were listening to "Song of Freedom" from the Doctor Who soundtrack)
Holly: I just want to listen to a scene from Journey's End. Not watch; just listen. (Pulls up on Youtube and we read the video descriptions)
Kelly: NO. WE'RE DONE! STOP! WE'RE DONE!
(while watching Jeopardy, the clue was the German word for "Rich")
Holly: Reich
Kelly: You're a creep (proceeded by a large laughing fit from both of us)
Kelly: Scotland makes beautiful things.
Holly: Can we get an Ood? I want one.
Kelly: Yeah, I wouldn't even have it do anything.
Holly: I'd just keep it over there (points to a corner in the living room)
Kelly: Stand or sit?
Holly: No, I'd give it a chair.
Kelly: I'm just saying, if I ever married someone with the last name of Who, I'd get my PhD.
Holly: I know! I feel like I'd be doing a disservice to society if I didn't.
Holly: It's spreadable chocolate oh my gosh!
(while waiting for our dryer to arrive):
Kelly: I don't remember what it looks like.
Kelly: Three great things come out of Easter: the resurrection of Jesus, Peeps, and Cadbury Eggs.
(talking about a work incident):
Holly: So what did she kick you with?
Kelly: Uh...her foot.
1 comment:
These are hilarious. Gave me quote the chuckle - especially the one about Yoda attacking nothing. My cat does that all the time lol.
Post a Comment