Kelly: After much discussion and deliberation, Holly and I have decided to indefinitely take a hiatus from The H and K Chronicles.
Since I've begun my endeavors in travel nursing, it has become increasingly difficult for the two of us to reach out on a time that works out for the both of us to continue to contribute to this blog. To be honest, it's something we've talked about for a while now but we haven't really been sure how to approach it. Yes, it is difficult and this was a difficult decision for us. However, we have really enjoyed figuring out who we are as individuals and watching how God has worked in our lives as His children. We are also each regularly contributing to our own separate blogs. I am further pursuing my career while Holly is further pursuing her own paths, including her relationship over the last 10 months (and some change).
So fear not, we are still around on Facebook and Twitter and if you have our numbers, feel free to reach out to us in that way! To close, I want to say thank you all for reading, following, commenting and going through life with us on this avenue for the last 5 years. It has been a pleasure and a joy expressing ourselves in this way, but as they say, all good things must come to an end! Keep the faith, and remember Jesus loves you, and so do we.
1 comment:
Yo! GroovyGirly!!
Gonna be@Rong Way café in 7thHeaven
doing slap-shtick comedy after I bite-the-
dust ...again (I ‘died’ before).
When I do ‘GameOver’ the Last Time,
I’ll do textbook, Noo-Joisey-axent!
Zealous, 5-star-entertainment!
Saturate yore panacea, wildchild:
Start OUR ‘starry-sky-reality’ now!!
⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower...
Post a Comment