Thursday, April 3, 2014

Something funny....or a few funny things.

Kelly: So today we thought it would be funny if we tickled our funny bones. Not that either of us have had a bad day/week, but still. Sometimes you just need to post some random funny things. Plus we just watched a pretty intense episode of Doctor Who...go figure. MOFFAT! The first funny bit is from a series 5 episode titled The Lodger. It was my favorite from the season, but overall I thought the season was just kind of meh. I thought this episode was witty, fun and cute. This bit made me laugh so much.

Have some rent

Then today, I re-watched the movie Holes, which is one I watched often growing up. I remember seeing it in theaters when it came out with Holly and our mom. GET ME A WRENCH, READ MY LIPS, GET ME A WRENCH! So many good one liners. Found myself quoting it often, but yes. An all around good movie. Ok so most of our funny stuff is pertaining to Doctor Who, but oh well. Enjoy it anyway. I also stumbled upon something on Facebook that was trending. Apparently Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen have been in New York for quite some time working on a play....sadly I can't remember which one. Anyway, they posted this ridiculous but hilarious compilation of pictures from their trip. I have posted the link below.

Patrick and Ian in New York


Holly: I like laughing.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  We hope you enjoy our funny things :)

Can you hold? I have to eat a biscuit.

And this (fun fact: the first season with the Eleventh Doctor, as I just learned, aired four years ago TODAY.  Wow, time flies.  We were still in school)

Fish fingers and custard

I haven't stopped laughing at this in about a week.



This last video was from a sermon a few Sundays ago.  But it's so relevant to life! 


No comments: