Saturday, October 31, 2015

All things Halloween!

Holly and Kelly: Happy Halloween! If you are going out with your family/children trick or treating, please be safe and enjoy yourselves! Our parents are going to the block party back home...which will be interesting to hear about. Anyway, we had some fun this year. Yesterday, both of us had to work and we were allowed to dress up. It was a lot of fun; Holly went as the 12th Doctor and I went as a Hobbit. Also....me and a co worker had some fun with fake mustaches.
The Doctor will see you now. 

Took this when I got home. Furry Wiley too :)


This is probably why we're both still on the market :P



So like I said, we had a lot of fun yesterday. Today being the actual day, as per usual, we helped at an event at church called Hallelujah Harvest. It involves a lot of children packed into the fellowship hall at church with games, some food and a ridiculous amount of candy. It's amusing that a couple of weeks before the event everyone's always like "we need candy!" Yet there's always an abundance and we always have a ton left over, so we took some for us; that miniature hoard is now sitting at the kitchen table. And now Wiley is watching all the children around our neighborhood go trick or treating; we forgot :( Every year at Hallelujah Harvest, sis and I do a duo costume...makes sense, huh? A few years ago we did Holmes and Watson, and last year we did the 10th Doctor and Rose Tyler. Well, this year we were struggling to come up with something to do. Finally, at like 10:00 at night I was like "Holly, we should just dress up as each other." So she wore a set of my scrubs and I wore one of her Grow App shirts and threw one of her scarves on and we were opposite twins for Halloween. Now tell me, aren't I a clever girl? 

Honestly, we're not really into Halloween that much. We went to a Halloween party one year and had lots of fun, but we've never hosted one. It's just fun for us to dress up, be silly and get lots of candy. So in other words, we just act like big kids....which is what we do anyway. So there you have it. Have a good one, you all and remember to have fun and act like your kids too. 

Who knew twins were reversible? 



No comments: