And now, it is time for my shameless plug. I received my Help Harry Help Others bracelet today :]. In case you are wondering, Help Harry Help Others is a cancer research organization based in Birmingham, England. Harry was an 11-year-old boy who recently passed away from an inoperable brain tumor. He funded cancer research by selling bracelets, and they have sold all over the world! But seriously, google it, look it up, and invest in a bracelet if you feel led to. It's such a wonderful cause that I am proud to support! *added by Holly: there is no set price for the bracelets, just a minimum donation of 2 pounds.*
Holly: I just finished a glass of Dr. Pepper. I have spent, literally, the entire day working on an annotated bibliography. 7 pages and just over 2600 words. I'm spent. I'm tired. It's been a long day. But life is good.
Words cannot express the, for lack of a better word, FUN that I had this weekend! Laughing until I cried and my stomach hurt...ah, man, it was like we've never been apart! It was like we were picking up right where we left off! I LOVE that about close friends. I'm still smiling about it.
After our BME concert yesterday, Amanda pants the roommate, Kelly and I decided to venture to a local Thai place (Kelly and I had not been there since our freshman year). If you are a fan of Thai food and if you ever find yourself in Berea, Kentucky....then Wan Pen is a must!!!! Seriously! I ordered the chicken pad thai (without anything spicy because I'm a certified wimp) and it is TO DIE FOR! I had the leftovers for lunch today and it was still TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!
So anyway...good friends, good fun, good food...good times! :) Be blessed!
Oh, P.S. happy spaz moment in 3..........2............1...............
FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL COLIN AND BRAD SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Friday Night dinner fun! |
| Let the festivities begin |
| Us with our dear friend, James, whom we describe as an angry black woman trapped in a white Southern gentleman's body |
| We finally got a serious pic! |
![]() |
| Kelly and my roommate at our concert. We do sign language! |
![]() |
| Me and Kelly's roommate signing! :] |



No comments:
Post a Comment