And we're at it again...
Kelly: I would love to be a Hobbit. Just for a day or two or ten.
Brittany: You could house sit while Bilbo goes on his adventure.
Holly: He WAS gone for 13 months.
Kelly: I could!!!! Oh my gosh I would totally do that.
Brittany: I would love to have tea with them.
Holly: I would love to take them to Orange leaf. I could just see them standing over there like "aahhhhhhhhh" because they love food.
Kelly: Honey, I do that when we go there.
Kelly: Brittany, I keep telling Holly about all the stuff that's at Plato's Closet because she keeps asking me.
Brittany: They really do have everything.
Kelly: Except scrubs.
Holly: Or puppies. So they don't have everything!
Holly: Devin (other guy I work with) thinks Wiley's gay.
Brittany: Why?
Holly: Because he likes to lay on shoes, and my purse, and all that...'
Brittany: Nah, I'd say he's more like Smaug. They're his treasures!
Dead. Holly died. XD
(A few minutes after the above conversation)
Holly: (notices Wiley laying on her shoes) Wiley, are you Smaug? Are you guarding your treasure?
(Wiley purrs)
Kelly: (while watching America's Funniest Home Videos) Ok, that HAD to have been photo shopped. Or video shopped. Or whatever the video equivalent of photo shop is.
Kelly: (watching an Arby's commercial). Au jus. Au jus. Au jus sauce. Au jus. Bless you. (Holly proceeded to laugh so hard she snorted).
Holly: I'm officially in cell-phone limbo. I'm in cell phone purgatory. I'm scared.
Holly: (in reference to Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart, who are often photographed together) I don't see how the world just hasn't blown up because of their awesome.
Brittany: Come on Wiles, let's get crunk.
Kelly: German just sounds like a very angry language.
(while out with friends, one of whom is a photographer. She asked if we felt pretty)
Holly: (taking a large spoonful of ice cream) No, I feel fat.
Holly: I feel bad for Gollum because he doesn't eat.
Brittany: No wonder he's losing his hair.
Holly: Well there's Aragog, then Aragorn and Christopher Paolini wrote Eragon.
Kelly: It's like different tenses.
Brittany: Oh Wiles, why are you so cute? You have such a handsome face, like Liam Neeson.
Holly: (after watching the DoS TV spots) Smaug kind of sounds like Darth Vader.
Kelly: I'm already ready for bed tomorrow.
Brittany: Oh look, boyfriend is calling. (picks up phone). Hello, boyfriend. (short pause). Yes, this is girlfriend, how may I help you?
Kelly: Peter Jackson! (while watching Jeopardy)
Holly: Um, Kelly, the category is Female New Zealand Directors.
No comments:
Post a Comment