Holly and Kelly: This was an interesting month for us. A lot of growth occurred, and our lessons were few but simple.
Bigger and "more" isn't always best: I (Kelly) had an opportunity come up to apply for a better paying job (still where I work now), with full time hours and weekends off. The catch was it was working with a patient population I really don't care for. After deliberating and deliberating, I decided not to move forward with applying for it and being ok with where I still am. Because I still am ok where I am.
The start of something new: I (Holly) am still new in my recently not being single, and I have learned so much about myself as a partner and what that may look like in the months/years to come. Who knows? God does. I've also learned a lot about who God is and who I am and it's been a very humbling journey.
Good company is easy to come by: We were at Winter Jam and just had a rocking awesome time. The crowd waiting in line was insanely huge, but there will no ill tempers; just a bunch of Jesus loving folks gathering to hear some praise and worship music.
It's ok to just binge: on TV. Case and point; we have THOROUGHLY enjoyed re-watching House of Cards over the past month or so and some change. It's just fun.
Mom visits are still the best: Even when you're 25 years old.
That's all for now. We're about to get ready for our trip to Florida where baseball and a day of beach will be awaiting us this upcoming weekend!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment