Sunday, August 18, 2013

What we are thankful for.

Kelly: In Sunday School this morning, at the end of our class, we were asked to write down some things that we are currently thankful for. This is what we both wrote (mine's short because we ran out of time). I have more and MANY more things that I am so thankful for, but this is just what I wrote down:

*God, *My Bible, *Family, *Friends, *my relationship with Christ, *church, *my job, *my co-workers, *my house, *my health, *my cats, *my car, *love, *food, *my church family, *open-mindedness, *cleanliness, *my phone, *my patients I care for, *hope in Christ, *joy, *being positive, *optimism, *perseverance, *healing, *grace.

Holly: I actually managed to write down 30 things, although there could have been so many more.  I just wrote these as they came to me.  Blessings are all around! Take the time to seek them out and enjoy them! :)

*God *my relationship with Christ *my relationship with Kelly *family, Mom and Dad *my friends *my job at UK *my job at Old Navy *Yoda and Wiley *my car *my apartment *the power of music *coffee *Berea Baptist Church *church choir *my Berea support network *H and K Chronicles *sharing life with people *the hard times in my life *the power of prayer *reading *Lord of the Rings *sleep *nature *clothes I love and feel good in *the Bible and how it speaks to me *love *joy *laughter *my personality and enthusiasm *our Europe trip in 2 years


No comments: