Thursday, March 12, 2015

Schtuff twin girls say, volume 7

You know it!!

Kelly: You just gave me a concussion with a Wal-Mart gift card! (Holly threw it at me)

(while eating out at Sonny's)
Kelly: They say that half of your dinner plate is supposed to be vegetables.
Holly: (plate of ribs, chicken, mac and cheese, garlic bread, and green beans) Well, I'm out.  

Holly: Do you mind not masticating so loudly?

Holly: (Kelly handed me a pudding cup). Kelly...why did you give me such a big spoon?

Kelly: (reading email). Oh. Matt Maher just added a new concert.
Holly: Probably in Florida. (finds out he's in Richmond).
Unanimous ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in 3...2...1...

Holly: Yoda, will you stop destroying me, please? 

Kelly: Probably not a good idea to watch bloopers and have a glass of wine.
Holly: But we only had one...
Kelly: And we're laughing at your wheeze....(and we both bust out laughing and crying)

Holly: Oh look. I spilled wine on my shirt because Martin Freeman didn't win an Emmy.
Kelly: Actually he did....so now we need a new excuse.

(leaving Old Town Grill):
Kelly: It's so nice out!
Holly: Yeah, it is.  Maybe I'll go for a wee stroll later.  Or maybe I'll just clean the bathroom.

(watching Broadchurch):
Holly: He sounds a lot more Scottish today.

Kelly: Is there a such thing as song crack? I'm totally making it a thing.

Holly: Hey Kelly, look, I'm Yoda! (proceeds to run as fast as she can across the room)

(watching ER bloopers):
Kelly: Holly, it's not like this, I promise.

Holly: I had cheesecake when we were in-
Kelly: STOP!

(watching NUMB3RS):
Kelly: Charlie, change your clothes!
Holly: He's distraught, Kelly! Geez, leave him alone.
Kelly: If it were me, I would change my clothes.  

Kelly: I've gotten really good at crumbling up foil with oven mitts on. 
Holly: That's good.  

Holly: I just realized my hashtag "Monday slump" also looks like "Mondays lump".  Which sounds odd. 

Kelly: (notices Wiley laying on her purse) Wiley, do you want to be pretty?   

Kelly: Is your fried rice crunchy?
Holly: No.   

Kelly: Sushi...
Holly: Ooh ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.   

(watching NUMB3RS):
Holly: You know why I like Don Eppes? Because he doesn't drink black coffee. 

Kelly: I just tripped and fell into some feelings.   

(eating Velveeta shells and cheese):
Holly: High blood pressure, woo hoo!

Kelly: I need a car iPod.

Holly: This parking lot is a hot mess.  Actually, it's a cold mess. 

(season finale of Broadchurch is tomorrow):
Holly: Let's have a moment of silence for our feelings.  


Holly: I'm so bored!
Kelly: Why don't you go for a walk?
Holly: I already did that. I took out the trash.    

Kelly: (at the fridge) So is this all just community pudding?
Holly: Yeah.  Hey, community pudding.  That sounds like a band name. 
Kelly: Yeah it does.  But I'd be hungry every time I went to see them.   

Holly: I never liked the word "curd"...it always reminds me of turd. 

(watching Facing the Giants):
Holly: Bobby Lee Duke is running with a sucker in his mouth! That is NOT good!

(texting convo)
Kelly: Size 10 JCrew jeans for 10 bucks. Sound good?
Holly: YEEEAAAAHH!!! Pic?
Kelly: Hang on give me a few mins. Berea email :D should be there
Holly: ERMAHGERD LUUUUUUUUUURRRRRVVV!!!! Man they were dirt cheap too.
Kelly: Right!!!! I could not pass them up.
Holly: We so savvy and fly!  

No comments: