Holly: Awake before 9am. That has to be a record for someone like me who is notorious for sleeping in.You can thank the gargantuan thunderstorm that rolled in this morning: lightning, thunder that shook the apartment, pounding rain. Yoda is playing with a ping-pong ball. Somebody call Forrest Gump! lol. It's actually still raining now....something we, and so many others, still desperately need. Kelly is perusing Facebook and marveling at how so many of our friends are moving on to new chapters in their lives, namely moving into their own places. It's crazy to think that not even that long ago we were still running around in college without a clue in the world as to where our lives were going. Even myself, 22 and living on my own, still has no clue what she wants to do when she "grows up". If I ever get to that point! haha. But plans change. They always do. I started college with a laundry list of bighearted dreams, and then I grew up, and they changed. But you have to be flexible. Hoping to see some of those dear friends this afternoon/evening. :)
I'm 2 chapters away from finishing "Return of the King." A brilliant piece of fiction if I do say so myself. I highly recommend it. But you should read the other two first or you'll find yourself a bit confused. Kelly is almost finished with "The Hobbit"...also a brilliant piece of fiction. Very cutely written. Can't wait to see the movie!!! *&#$#*^
My cats are going into queer fits so I think that's a perfect time to turn things over to my sis...
Kelly: Oh yes, The Hobbit is fantastic! It's taken me a bit longer than I had hoped to finish it but that's ok because it's summer. :] Unfortunately my summer is almost over as classes start back again on the 22nd. It's my last year of school and I could not be happier! I have run this race so long and it is so refreshing to hear that it is almost over!!!!!!! I think that will be my motivation to just get going and get things done. My goal is to make the Dean's list this upcoming semester and I think I can do it!
I have come to the also realization that having cats is also similar to having children. They wake us up in the morning, demand food, love you then hate you at the same time. We feed them, brush them, cuddle with them, fish their toys from under the shelf or under the table and break up fights that sometimes occur. And to think in the middle of May they hated each other. Now they are best friends....and fighting with each other on the table. Lovely. May have to break up another fight in a bit. Holly's reading Return of the King now and I heard thunder again, so another storm may be rolling in. Waiting for Catherine to get up so we can get this day started! Got grocery shopping to do.
Last night Holly and I finished the LOTR movies for a second time (we didn't watch them all in one day!) and I have fallen in love all over again! I am so looking forward to December 14 and my goodness it could not get here soon enough. I have my Treebeard shirt on, which is what I plan on wearing whenever we go to see it. In light of what happened in Aurora, Colorado, Holly and I have decided not to see it on opening night...and for other reasons too. We also do not want to see it in 3D either; 3D movies make me dizzy. We have also discussed possibly seeing it a second time when we go back to Ohio for the holidays and having a sister date! :D Stay tuned for that. Ok I'm going to stop rambling now. Places to go and things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment