Our volumes of silly stuff we say has continued for a third time! And our roommate Brittany has made it in here a few times. Please enjoy and we hope you get a good laugh (or two) out of these!
Kelly: Dude, Bath and Body Works sells dish soap. My whole life is a lie.
Holly: They say that Disney World is the happiest place on Earth. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the Price is Right studio.
Kelly: I can't pick up the coffee filters because I passed the boards.
Brittany: Connor wants to read Lord of the Rings to me while I knit. He has a good reading voice.
Kelly: I might sit and listen to him too!
Holly and Brittany: *to the tune of Muffin Man and making monkey bread* Do you know the muffin pan, the muffin pan, the muffin pan?
Brittany: Swoooooooooooo!
Holly: (while making our birthday board). NO!!! We don't have any December birthdays.
Brittany: Put Jesus on there.
Brittany: I think Robert Pattinson looks like a toenail.
Kelly: Peter Jackson was knighted too.
Brittany: Really? For what?
Holly: For being awesome.
Holly: Yoda, don't drag your butt across the floor. That's not classy.
Kelly: There's a bottom tear thing on the box of plastic wrap! I've been doing it wrong, and no one has bothered to tell me.
Holly: Well yeah. It's more fun that way.
Holly: *while looking at pictures from Berea's summer reunion* Oh my gosh, they're all so happy and old.
Kelly: I just did something crazy.
Holly: What's that?
Kelly: I just added up how many jobs I've applied to.
Holly: Oh, how many?
Kelly: Not negative 207
Holly: *while holding a squirmy Yoda* Yoda, why are you rejecting my love?
Kelly: Ewwwww....Holly...we're going to be 24 next year.
Brittany: ....you're old.
(guy on TPIR says hi to someone named Holly)
Holly: Hi!!! *waves at TV*
Holly: Why is The Big Bang Theory trending on Yahoo?
Kelly: Because it's winning.
Holly: Why do I have chest pain? I'm too young to have a heart attack.
Kelly: Probably stable angina.
(A few minutes later)
Holly: Kelly, what's stable angina?
Kelly: Just chest pain. Most commonly brought on by exertion.
Holly: ...I stood up.
Kelly: (while watching The Hobbit, a wolf howls). IT'S SNUFFLES!!!!
Holly: (while watching The Hobbit). Bifur is looking at Bofur like "I'm getting real tired of your crap, Bofur."
Kelly: He is not.
Holly: Yes he is. Look at him!
Kelly: Well hun. He has an axe in his head. I would look like that too.
Brittany: May I zest your lemon?
Kelly: You may zest my lemon.
Holly: Oh my globbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Kelly: What?!
Holly: This looks so good! Like...SO good! It's like a touchdown!
Kelly: I think it's raining, precious.
Brittany: It is.
Kelly: Man! I watered the plants earlier today! I didn't have to!!!!
Holly: I wonder what Michelle and the girls do when President Obama goes out to do President stuff.
Kelly: Go shopping????
Brittany: Wiley, come sit on me!
Holly and Kelly: (while at the pool with our friend Matthew). Don't wander off. Don't talk to anyone. Don't go home with anyone you don't know.
Holly: (while playing Yahtzee). No! You don't get another check mark.
Kelly: (while watching Sherlock and noticing Martin Freeman's hands) I would be sad to stick those hands, if I ever had to...
(A text conversation between sisters):
Kelly: Okey dokey stokey, I'm going to watch some cute brits and pump some iron...hahaha
Holly: Lol what????
Kelly: Watching the great game and making myself a wee bit stronger
Holly: That is singlehandedly the greatest thing I have heard all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment