Holly: She sounds like Lady Gaga with a cold. I heard that song on the radio today. "I'M SO FAAAAANCY." Iggy...Petunia I think.
Kelly: I thought it was Iggy Azalea.
Kelly: (after Holly said something not so nice. Not inappropriate. Just not nice) Holly. Say something else. That's not a nice word.
Holly: ....Trees
Kelly: So if I wanted a cup of hot chocolate but then put it in the fridge, wouldn't that just be chocolate milk?
Holly: ...that's deep.
Holly: I think Malcolm Tucker would be a good psych patient.
Holly: (talking about King Solomon). I think it's fair to say he fell off the wagon.
Kelly: Actually, he pitched himself off the wagon and the wagon ran him over.
(a typed conversation)
Holly: That is my pick. !
Kelly: ~
Kelly: Q crap! (I was trying to type !)
Holly: lol whaaaa?
Kelly: !
Holly: UMQRA?
Holly: I just really want to get fat and bake stuff this weekend.
Kelly: Sonic tater tots make me weak!
Kelly: (while watching a classic Doctor Who) O Dalek, my Dalek.
Holly: Why is it called Banana Republic? Why not, like, Watermelon Republic or something?
Kelly: Can someone please give Peter Capaldi a BAFTA?
Holly: I think he already has one?
Kelly: Well, give him another one!
Holly: Yoda is sleeping on your wrist brace. (a few minutes later) Maybe the cats sleep on our things so they can feel close to us. Like when you're dating a guy in high school and you sleep in his hoodie or something.
Kelly: So...Yoda wants to be close to my smelly, sweaty disgusting wrist brace?
Holly: Precisely.
Holly: (while making brownies) I just snorted pumpkin pie spice.
Holly: Yoda always seems so excited after using the litter box. She just runs out.
Kelly: I peed!
Kelly: (while petting Wiley) Hi there, pretty girl. (Holly realized my mistake)
Holly: Uh...that's Wiley.
Kelly: (in pet voice) I sorry, handsome boy. (He purred)
Kelly: Can we go see for KING & COUNTRY now?
Holly: (while driving to ALEP) Uh...we're 1.7 miles away and there's still no food.
Holly: (carrying Wiley out of the garage) Wiley, you are a vast expanse of cat.
Kelly: (while hiking, to the tune of "Hey Jude"). Hey dude....don't wanna fall.
Kelly: Have you ever heard-
Holly: No. Probably not.
Kelly: (to Holly regarding twitter). You have the best hashtags.
Bonus from our dad:
Kelly: You say potato, I say potahto.
Dad: If anyone pronounces it that way I don't want to be their friend.
Kelly: So if I wanted a cup of hot chocolate but then put it in the fridge, wouldn't that just be chocolate milk?
Holly: ...that's deep.
Holly: I think Malcolm Tucker would be a good psych patient.
Holly: (talking about King Solomon). I think it's fair to say he fell off the wagon.
Kelly: Actually, he pitched himself off the wagon and the wagon ran him over.
(a typed conversation)
Holly: That is my pick. !
Kelly: ~
Kelly: Q crap! (I was trying to type !)
Holly: lol whaaaa?
Kelly: !
Holly: UMQRA?
Holly: I just really want to get fat and bake stuff this weekend.
Kelly: Sonic tater tots make me weak!
Kelly: (while watching a classic Doctor Who) O Dalek, my Dalek.
Holly: Why is it called Banana Republic? Why not, like, Watermelon Republic or something?
Kelly: Can someone please give Peter Capaldi a BAFTA?
Holly: I think he already has one?
Kelly: Well, give him another one!
Holly: Yoda is sleeping on your wrist brace. (a few minutes later) Maybe the cats sleep on our things so they can feel close to us. Like when you're dating a guy in high school and you sleep in his hoodie or something.
Kelly: So...Yoda wants to be close to my smelly, sweaty disgusting wrist brace?
Holly: Precisely.
Holly: (while making brownies) I just snorted pumpkin pie spice.
Holly: Yoda always seems so excited after using the litter box. She just runs out.
Kelly: I peed!
Kelly: (while petting Wiley) Hi there, pretty girl. (Holly realized my mistake)
Holly: Uh...that's Wiley.
Kelly: (in pet voice) I sorry, handsome boy. (He purred)
Kelly: Can we go see for KING & COUNTRY now?
Holly: (while driving to ALEP) Uh...we're 1.7 miles away and there's still no food.
Holly: (carrying Wiley out of the garage) Wiley, you are a vast expanse of cat.
Kelly: (while hiking, to the tune of "Hey Jude"). Hey dude....don't wanna fall.
Kelly: Have you ever heard-
Holly: No. Probably not.
Kelly: (to Holly regarding twitter). You have the best hashtags.
Bonus from our dad:
Kelly: You say potato, I say potahto.
Dad: If anyone pronounces it that way I don't want to be their friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment