Holly: We'll let the pictures do the talking...
Other than the less-than-desirable time spent waiting in line/crowds/bunches, the hot air balloon experience was still pretty cool! Probably won't do it again, but now at least we can say we have! :)
After a nap, shower, a tasty lunch from our favorite local place, and a parade that never happened, Kelly and I ventured down to the festival (for information about that, please see this post)
First off, could not have asked for a more perfect day: sunny, not too warm, nice breeze!! Usually when we go we just wander around, which we did. But I saw a purse that I decided I could not live without (greedy, vain, I know.....), so after a hill-heavy walk to the nearest ATM, I bought the purse. I was expecting to pay $15 but it was only $10!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left the booth feeling like I had just won the lottery! :D
Today was an awesome day...good company, food (kettle corn...yummy!!), and a good deal! What more could a girl ask for? :)
Other than the less-than-desirable time spent waiting in line/crowds/bunches, the hot air balloon experience was still pretty cool! Probably won't do it again, but now at least we can say we have! :)
After a nap, shower, a tasty lunch from our favorite local place, and a parade that never happened, Kelly and I ventured down to the festival (for information about that, please see this post)
First off, could not have asked for a more perfect day: sunny, not too warm, nice breeze!! Usually when we go we just wander around, which we did. But I saw a purse that I decided I could not live without (greedy, vain, I know.....), so after a hill-heavy walk to the nearest ATM, I bought the purse. I was expecting to pay $15 but it was only $10!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left the booth feeling like I had just won the lottery! :D
Today was an awesome day...good company, food (kettle corn...yummy!!), and a good deal! What more could a girl ask for? :)
| "The purse" I decided I couldn't live without! |
I really don't know what else to talk about, except about the moth that flew and landed on my glasses! Before Holly had enough time to get her camera out, it flew away. It was definitely one of those moments that I will think of forever because the odds are like 1 in a trillion that it will happen again. Still, definitely worthwhile and it made me happy. *big cheesy grin* Now that our fun day is over, sadly I now must depart and do some homework Groan. Well, that's what we get for being full-time students. Until next time, cheers!
| Purse :D |
| Great picture. Great day |
No comments:
Post a Comment