Friday, September 9, 2011

Cheese Balls and Rice Krispy Treats

Holly: Before I go on with this, I would just like to state for the record that, right now, I am absolutely FUMING over technology! Facebook Mobile, to be specific.  I have tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and tried and it is just refusing to be cooperative! To the best of my knowledge (which, in technological terms, is next to none), I have not done anything wrong.  I am following the instructions very carefully.  It is VERY frustrating because it is working just fine for Kelly.  Ok, ending rant now.

Tonight my fantabulous roommate chauffeured Kelly and I to Wal-Mart.  While perusing the aisles we came across at least a quarter of an aisle of BARRELS of cheese balls! My roommate hugged one around herself and was like, cheese balls, what are cheese balls?????? Kelly and I busted into laughter.  Of course, my roommate decided that the cheeseball haven would make a perfect YouTube video (she has recently gotten into mobile phone vlogging).  So, here we are, three stressed college girls making a video about oversized containers of cheese balls in the middle of Wal-Mart on a Friday night!  :D

No sooner than thirty-six seconds after shooting this cheese ball video, we proceed to the end of the aisle and there is a display of freaking RICE KRISPY TREAT BRICKS!!!! Holy buckets, it was a Rice Krispy treat SHEET!! Literally the largest creation of marshmallow rice goo that I have ever seen!  It was quite glorious!  And hilarious!  So, here we are again, three stressed college girls laughing at Rice Krispy bricks in the middle of Wal-Mart on a Friday night! :D

Good fun was had by all!  P.S Hummus is awwwweeeesssssssssooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!! :)  It has become my new addiction!

Kelly: Good times with good company. That's all I really have to say. Honestly have NEVER SEEN a container of cheese balls that big! Totally insane! Ok, off to bed now, pip pip. Busy weekend ahead of busy work; hey, that's what I signed on for for nursing school. Cheers!

P.S. 10 MORE WEEKS TILL COLIN AND BRAD SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly and the Rice Krispy BRICK.
CHEESE BALLS!!!!

No comments: