Kelly: Oh my goodness, it has been far too long! The month of April is wrapping up tonight!!! Anyway, a LOT has happened since our last post. For starters, we are signing our lease on Thursday!!!!!! Good well wishes/prayers/voodoo that it all goes well! We are also in the beginning of FINALS week! I only have one more to go; and today's went great! Walked out of class feeling good and I passed! The hardest class of my major, which PROVES that it isn't impossible! Because with God, all things are possible!
Anyway, I am going to share a story about something that just happened very shortly. Holly, a dear friend of ours and myself ventured to go furniture shopping. The store was closed, so we went to get some food. At this restaurant (this is for our non-American readers) some of the waiters bring your food on roller skates. I happened to notice this one guy was very skilled on his set of wheels. However, as we were about to leave, I saw him skate very fast around a corner and take quite a seemingly nasty spill! Me and another lady who was there got up and made sure he was ok. But he got up without missing a beat and rolled off, probably humiliated. A few minutes later, he came back and picked up something on the concrete; a piece of his tooth! Without even missing a beat, I told him to put it in cold milk (it helps preserve the tooth and the enamel). And I was like...OH MY GAWD I LEARNED THAT IN ONE OF MY NURSING CLASSES!!!! He was very appreciative and the manager made a phone call to the college dentist. I walked away and was like...yep. That's why I'm in nursing. :]
Holly: Ok...first off, I don't like this new Blogger set up. Anyway....
BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY week! I had a job interview today, yay! It went well (I had a phone interview for this same job last week so today was the in-person interview). My stuff is now being sent on to the actual JOB and I should hear something next week! Yay! So I haven't been hired yet....but they still like me! :)
The Sonic spill was quite tragic, props to my sis for knowing what to do! P.S. The lady we ended up chatting with was actually an alumni of Berea. I love talking to random Berea alumni! Made me happy! :)
This is my last week as a Berea College student. It's kind of bittersweet. I still feel like I just got here but at the same time I feel like I've been here forever. It's going to be really hard talking to students and working for what might be the last time. Anyway...trying not to think about that! No tears until graduation, WHICH IS SUNDAY! AAHH!! Final tomorrow...it's my biggest one and I need this class to graduate, but I have faith that God will see me through.
So yeah...life. Changing. Kind of scary. Will blog again soon (we promise, and apologize for our long delay). Please charge it to our heads and not our hearts. <3
Sort of how we feel right now...lol! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment