Friday, May 4, 2012

Today our life began...

Kelly: I will let Holly add to this once she gets out of the shower. Anyway, today was a super exciting day. We signed the first lease to our very own first apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized...this is incredibly hard to type after having nails done. Yeah...sis and I got some fancy acrylics today just because we could! But stay tuned; move in day is on the 12th! In the meantime, heading back home to get the rest of our stuff! Enjoy the pics :D

Holly: Yay, we're big kids now!!! Sort of.  Is it too late to say "I don't want to grow up."  lol.  While we ran around and did big kid apartment stuff, this morning I worked my last hour as a Berea student.  Sort of surreal to realize that I'll never have a job this easy again.  Actually...I won't have a job this easy again.  Sad but true.  Life goes on.  I have grown close to the biology department this year, and I will miss the people terribly.  They're my second family, basically.  Anyway...two more days until the big show!  EEK!  Folks coming down tomorrow afternoon.  Meanwhile, I have to have rehearsal...apparently 235 graduates-to-be need practice in walking in lines of two.  We shall see.  o__O

Yes! It's real!!!
She couldn't resist! :D
 

No comments: