Monday, May 7, 2012

The beginning of the end (aka Holly graduates from college)...IN PICTURES!

A truly perfect, amazing, wonderful day full of happiness, laughter, hugs, and memories.  :)


I found my sign! lol

Me and my lovely friend Grace :)

sisters <3

4 years of stress, sweat, prayers, tears, and memories= totally worth it for this!

Roommates!

We did it!!!! :D

My hat!


My awesome friend Tim!!! We met freshman year at Berea.  He drove six hours to see me graduate!

My parents and two of my wonderful Biology professors

My lovely friend Ashley, a 2011 Berea grad

My crazy friend Priscilla, another 2011 Berea grad
The BEST academic adviser, Biology professor, labor supervisor, and go-to person anyone could have ever asked for!

YAY!

My unofficial cheering squad.  Friend Ray caught all of them in a candid moment.  I crack up every time! :D

3 comments:

Kelly said...

:]

Catherine said...

I was happy for, I promise, no matter what the picture shows. :-)

Holly said...

Aww Catherine, it's still a great picture! And I know you were! So looking forward to being apartment-mates this semester (just wish the start wasn't as rocky, lol!). :)