Kelly: Cut myself shaving seven times tonight. UGH!!! This is going to be a very...very long summer. I'm already 2 weeks into my summer class and it's been somewhat interesting so far. I'll just be happier when that class is over and all I have to do is work. I plan on doing lots of reading, so if there are any book suggestions please let me know. I have a few that I would like to read; My Utmost for His Highest, Heaven is for Real, The Reason for God and the Case for Christ just to name a few. In the meantime, I will FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!
Yoda has been with us for a week yesterday. It's amazing to me how far she has come since last Friday. When we brought her home, she didn't leave her cat carrier for a few hours. We were getting pretty worried, until she came out and started exploring. Wiley wasn't too pleased; he hissed and tried to attack her on a few separate occasions. Poor Yoda was banished in the downstairs bathroom when we had to leave. Within two days she was wandering around like she owned the place, and she and Wiley are buddies now! They run around and play, lick each other, but still haven't slept together. As I write this she is sleeping beside me on the arm rest of the chair. She's become quite the cuddle bunny. Still trying to work on leaving us alone while we sleep. The both of them try to come in the room; we have blankets in front of our bedroom door. That reminds me...I'll have to post some apartment pictures later for those of you who haven't seen them yet. That's about all for now. Really not much has gone on...Holly and I have been struggling to find something to blog about. Thanks for sticking with us though!
Holly: Kelly and I have been on a bit of an ER kick for about a month now. Great show if you've never seen it before. I'm a big Dr. Carter fan...have been for ages. I just love his storylines and his character (next blog topic, sis???). Right now I'm on Stumbleupon. I still haven't "started" my job yet...silly HR still needs to get me into the system and make me a UK email address/web account so I can finish online orientation classes and thus start my job.
sldhfksjdflskdjflsasdkjfla
I'm currently reading from a new author: Patricia Briggs. Recommended by my adviser last semester, it's a fantasy type series, but some are set in modern times. Sort of like Harry Potter. Sort of. I've only read one book but I'm almost finished with it and I like it. We shall see how the rest go. Our neighbor's dogs are barking. Our other neighbor across the street has a bajillion-year-old Mustang that he insists upon starting up at about 5 in the morning every morning, only it takes about six or seven times to actually get the car started before it leaves. And it's not the quietest of cars either.
We're also working our way through the Harry Potter movies; just finished Prisoner of Azkaban tonight. My favorite, personally: I love Professor Lupin and I think it follows the book the best. I've also picked up knitting again for the first time in almost a year. Yay. :)
Back to stumbling. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend all!!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment