Kelly: Readers, avid readers, and strangers; I present to you with good news. This blog has reached its 100th POST!!!!! *cue wild cheering, confetti, party horns* We are so excited and honestly never thought that it would get this far. Hey, it's hard to keep up with something like this when our lives are taking such busy and definitely interesting turns. Oh...public service announcement: THE LOUD MUSTANG IS GONE!!!!! Turns out it wasn't a mustang that was across the street from us, it was a Pontiac something. Goes to show you how much I know about cars. Whatever. What I'm thinking about is how much new stuff we have gotten into in 100 posts. WOOT. Go us and our crazy fandoms! But what I'm most happy about is how I have felt my relationship with God grow and flourish! I am different. SO much different than what I used to be; even more different than the start of the summer. Gosh. What has happened in 100 posts?
We: met Colin and Brad, Holly graduated, moved into a new place, became mommies to two fuzzy children, got hooked on Lord of the Rings, Sherlock and the Hobbit, made new friends, lived, laughed and grew in our joy of the Lord. WOW! It blows me away how much as people we have grown! It's awesome and we couldn't have done it without God and your all's warm and wonderful comments! Thank you all! 100 down...100 more to go!
Holly: I have a purring Yoda on my lap. We just ate an amazing dinner (Seriously). We're wearing our new hobbit feet slippers (you can't make this stuff up). We're about to go spend time with our amazing church choir family. :) I am so different of a person now than I am from a year ago, life isn't AT ALL what I imagined it would be, and yet I couldn't be happier. We're Skyping with one of our best friends this evening. All is just unbelievably well! :D
If you have been riding on this roller coaster with us from the start, then I must thank you. Knowing that there are those out there that take interest in what is going on in our random, hectic lives makes it the very reason that we've reached 100 posts. Here's to 100 more, hopefully!
And now, some random awesome pictures:








No comments:
Post a Comment