Kelly:
*6:50AM. Woke to a Furgus in my face (we're dog sitting this weekend) wanting breakfast and to go outside. Get up and take him out. Feed him his breakfast.
*Snooze on couch while Furgus eats.
*Crawl back into bed and wake up when alarm goes off (8:30).
* Get in shower while Furgus whines outside bathroom door. Holly gets up shortly after I get in the shower.
*Get dressed. Didn't take my clothes out the night before (we stayed up late and watched the Dark Knight while Holly was at work)
*Go to Sunday School. Have a good discussion and a good time. Met an incoming Freshman! :)
*Attend church. Men's Sunday. Didn't have to sing in choir today. Sad.
*Head home. Let Furgus out of his crate. Take him outside.
*Get jumped on by Furgus as I change my clothes.
*Make lunch. Salmon and Chickpea salad leftover from dinner last night.
*Take Furgus for a walk.
*Come back inside. Check Facebook and Twitter.
*Read Post Secret.
*Grab a Mountain Dew from the fridge. Browse HESI Content (this continues for over an hour). Put on Chris Tomlin's Burning Lights album on Spotify.
*Take a break from content review. Clean litter box. Take trash out.
*Check Facebook again.
*Check Moodle forum. No new posts.
*Check UK job site. No new jobs posted today.
*Check St. Joseph job site. No new jobs.
*Scold Furgus for getting in Wiley's face. Proceeds to lie by my feet and snooze.
*Grab a bite of birthday chocolate from the fridge. Continue with content review (about 20 more mins.)
*Browse Pinterest funnies.
*Got attacked by a Furgus while trying to type an email (lick and jump attack)
*Drove up to campus for a group meeting for class (meeting lasted about an hour)
*Came home. Ate some broccoli and carrots sis made for dinner
*Checked email to see if group member emailed article I'm supposed to read. Nothing yet.
*Check Facebook again.
*Sis and I decide we want to watch a movie. What do we pick? Dumb and Dumber.
*Load Dumb and Dumber on computer.
*While loading, sis and I go for a walk.
*Watched Dumb and Dumber. Laughed a lot.
*Cuddled with Wiley for a bit.
*Checked email for one last time to see if article was given. It was!!!
*Skimmed over article.
*Fed pet babies.
*Brushed teeth.
*Read a bit of my Bible.
*Went to bed. Woot!
Holly:
*Woke up at 8:30
*Showered and got ready for the day
*Got dressed for church
*Got to church: realized I left my driver's license/etc at home, ask Kelly to drive home too
*Sunday school: good discussion, yummy food (as always), met a new friend who will be coming to Berea in the fall :)
*Church- Men's Sunday today! Very inspiring
*Chatted with people after church, dropped off a small Mary Kay order
*Got home
*Changed clothes while Kelly takes out the Furgus
*Ate lunch: leftover salad from last night
*Took a long walk with Furgus and Kelly
*Checked Facebook, Twitter, Post Secret, etc, while Furgus snoozes
*Watched some funny YouTube videos from Pinterest
*Cleaned up the kitchen
*Had a cup of iced coffee
*Checked on a couple of potential job opportunities mentioned at work last night
*Pondered a job opportunity at the Living Arts and Sciences Center in downtown Lexington- decide to apply tomorrow when I have more time :)
*Checked UK's job website. No surprise there were no posts today (it's a Sunday...derp)
*Received a text from fellow Old Navy copadre asking if I can cover her shift tomorrow night- can't.
*Wished Kelly had her own car so I could cover shift tomorrow night....oh well.
*Received a phone call from Brian, saying he and Tiffani are on their way to pick up the Furgus!
*Decided to make chicken nuggets for dinner
*Showed Kelly a picture of a ginormous bullfrog my class found when I was in herpetology
*Said goodbye to Furgus
*Saw Kelly off to her meeting
*Put some vegetables on the stove and some chicken nuggets in the oven
*Told the kitties that Furgus was gone; they're still a little unsure! lol
*Nibbled on some pistachios
*Got loved on by Yoda :)
*Had a lively chat with Yoda in the kitchen while I got dinner going
*Picked an episode of ER to watch
*Watched ER and ate dinner--Kelly got home shortly after
*Sister and I collectively decided to watch "Dumb and Dumber" after going on another shorter walk
*Sister and I collectively decided to create a Facebook page for our blog. Stay tuned! :D
*Went on another walk
*Came back and got myself a bowl of ice cream :)
*Watched Dumb and Dumber. Laughed a lot.
*Brief cuddle with Wiley
*Took out trash and recycling
*Cleaned up kitchen dinner dishes
*Got ready for bed
*Pre-bedtime Bible reading
*Time for sleeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment