Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Schtuff twin girls say, volume 2

Holly and Kelly: Figure we would make this a regular habit.  Guaranteed laugh.  Enjoy.

"And that makes 4 loads of laundry. (Starts singing). 4 loads of laundry and a partridge in a pear tree. HEEEEEY MACARENA." ~Kelly

"I KNOW DOLLAR OFF DEALS END TOMORROW, OLD NAVY! I WORK THERE!" ~Holly (while reading her email)

Kelly: This is weird, but sometimes I just crave cream cheese.  I think I may have pica or something.
Holly: Lol.  At least you're not eating your computer.

driving home from Richmond:
"UK was saying.....yellow car!" ~Kelly

"Your phone is done.  Please uncharge it."  ~Kelly, to Holly

Kelly: I'll probably watch it on my lunc break....lunc break? Wow.
Holly: Lunc break? *laughing*
Kelly: Wow, I quit at talking.
Holly: That would be interesting.

Kelly: And I can't watch BBT (Big Bang Theory) at lunch.
Holly: Why?
Kelly: Because Martin Freeman didn't win an Emmy.
Holly: Oh.
Kelly: And there's a workshop.

(reading Jeopardy clues):
Holly: Three words that translates to "Ireland forever."
Kelly: Beer.

"My desktop thermometer is broken." ~Holly

(While eating an Aero bar)
Kelly: These would be good in a Blizzard.
Holly:...STOP!

(Eating a potato side for dinner)
Kelly: PO TAY TOES!!!! Boil em mash em stick em in a stew.
Holly: Potatoes. Get in my belly.

I'm pretty sure if the Pope walked into Domino's, his order would be the most important. Does the Pope even eat pizza? -Holly

If I got elected into an important office and they told me I could eat whatever I want, I would say I would like a large piece of cheesecake and a Mountain Dew, please. -Kelly

(in regards to a job application)
Holly: Apparently I applied within the last 180 days and I gave the wrong answers.
Kelly: There's wrong answers in a job application?????

(while talking on Google talk)
Kelly: I just did something really bad.
Holly: Oh dear. What happened, sis?
Kelly: I went to CPO to get stamps....and I got a Stella Jane's donut. And I'm not sorry.

Kelly (to our mom): It's like when you come here I forget how to be a big girl.

Holly: This is really good dinner. I guess I was hungrier than I thought.
Kelly (stuffed up nose with about 1/4 of food left on plate):...I can't breathe.

BONUS FROM OUR MOM:
"Plushie Bilbo is cuter in real life."

(picking Kelly up from clinicals):
"You smell like bacon." -Holly

No comments: