Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Days of Writing: Five Guys You Find Attractive

Holly: Man, we JUST had a sermon about lust yesterday, too! lol.  Rest assured, my thoughts are entirely tame.  These are in no specific order, by the way.

1. Martin Freeman.  Not only because he's the perfect Bilbo (I'm sorry, he is.  Your opinion is not valid), but he's really funny, even though he does swear a lot.  Plus he loves his family and he loves what he does.  And he's good at it.  Seriously...check out some of his stuff.

2. Benedict Cumberbatch.  Because his name is awesomer than you ever will be.  And he has a pretty voice.

3. Wiley.  I mean, come on.  He's pretty much a stud on four legs and he knows it too.

4. Elijah Wood.  Or, more specifically, Elijah Wood's eyes.  And he's vertically challenged, like me! :D

5. All the Big Bang Theory guys.  ALL of them.  They're nerdy and cute and have the best lines.  I would like to personally give them all high fives at some point in my life.

Kelly: 

I'm not going to waste precious blog space, because mine all are pretty much the same. I'm going to add Adam Brown to this list too. Because Ori is every body's baby and he's adorable!

And of course, here's Wiley. We love him dearly.

Come on, how could you not love THIS face?! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to create lust, but HELLO!!! Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my man. That's all I have to say :)

Holly said...

He is pretty adorable, too! :)