Kelly: I am a woman of my word. I mentioned in yesterday's post that I would have our bucket lists on display for all to see. If you don't know what a bucket list is...watch the movie. It will change your life. I will start with mine. (listed in no particular order of completion)
*Visit a monastery
*Go back to Scotland
*Learn to drive a standard transmission car
*Complete a "Photo a day for one year" album on Facebook
*Keep in touch regularly with at least three college friends after I graduate
*Visit the west coast of the US
*Visit Toronto (saw Niagra Falls. Want to see more of the country)
*Go on stage for a Whose Live or other improv comedy show
*Write and successfully send a fan letter to....I don't know yet
*Attend a "Price is Right" taping
Nothing much. Achievable? Possibly. I have this list saved on my computer and when/if I complete an item I will cross it off along with the date(s) in which it was completed.
Holly: Some of my items are the same as Kelly's. Or similar. But I managed to jot down a few unique goals of my own.
1. Finish/make a t-shirt quilt (I already have shirts picked out)
2. Meet Ryan. Or someone else from Whose Line. But mostly Ryan. (Already met 2 so I'm on a roll :D )
3. Pull a practical joke on someone, preferably someone at Berea.
4. Go back to England.
5. Go back to Nicaragua.
6. Visit New Zealand, Finland, and Toronto at some point.
7. Go to the west coast of the U.S.
8. Take a road trip.
9. Go to NYC on New Year's Eve to watch the ball drop.
10. Adopt a kitty from a shelter.
11. Watch all the Harry Potter movies in one sitting.
12. Visit the Hollywood square with all the celebrity stars on it (I can't remember the name of it)
13. Attend a Price is Right taping with Kelly. Possibly accomplish #12 during that time.
14. Donate to Berea.
15. Learn to play guitar.
16. Knit a bunch of baby blankets and donate them to a hospital.
17. See our nation's capital (I've seen two capitals in two different countries but not even my own!)
18. Keep our blog going for as long as possible.
19. Meet Jeremy Camp.
20. Try everything on Berea Coffee and Tea's menu at least once.
2 comments:
I love your list! You make me want to make my own...and steal some of your ideas!!! Have a great day you two.
Best,
Jenna
Jenna!!! Good to hear from you! Thanks for reading and hope you're doing well in DC! :]
Post a Comment