Holly: This new fantastic post is brought to you by NEW WIRELESS INTERNET at our charming Ohio home!!! Yippee! :D I hope that, so far, everyone is enjoying 2012...it has been mighty busy here for all of us. The parentals have started back up at their teaching posts, I am seeing the world through a new pair of eyes (new glasses!), and there are two birthdays this week: Nala (the dog) tomorrow is turning 4 and our dad's birthday the day after...we won't disclose his age, but let's just say he doesn't look it, at all!
This year is promising to bring some exciting changes for many that I know. For me, at least, this is my graduation year! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to be finished with school and be on my own living with my sister while she finishes school! I keep having happy dreams about this glorious May day and, although I ended last semester on sort of a bad note grades wise, I am confident to kick my final fall semester in the !@#$%^&*. :]
How did you all ring in 2012? We'd love to hear!
For us, we spent the night/new year with our dear best friend (we've been friends for ages), drinking sparkling grape juice and ruining her house with homemade paper confetti. We then dug up an old marching band DVD and laughed until it hurt, reminiscing and marveling at our 15-year-old selves all decked out in our less-than-attractive band garb! Now, for resolutions, I normally don't make them, but this year, since it is my graduation year, I decided to. I have two...just two:
1. No C's on my transcript for my last semester at Berea!
2. When life gets stressful, break out into ridiculously bad dancing. Obnoxious pop music optional.
Kelly: First off, I feel like it's Christmas all over again. I can now do homework at home when I am actually here, watch TV and movies and keep in touch with our family here when we are away! Brilliant, huh? Ah, the beauty of technology. I am going to keep my part very brief so I can enjoy this new internet and await the arrival of the parents from getting home. I also have two resolutions.
1. Not let myself get so overwhelmed. Last semester was INSANE, and this semester isn't looking any easier. But I overcame, so this time around I am just going to take things one at a time. That's all you can do sometimes.
2. Simple: be more aware of the choices I make. This includes what I eat, how I use my free time, how I use my internet free time, etc. Seems simple, but you would not believe how easy I just let time waste by just sitting and staring at my vacant computer screen. We'll see how this goes!!!!
Yay for the first 2012 post. Tomorrow we will post our bucket lists that we wrote before 2011 ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment