Wednesday, May 21, 2014

30 Days of Doctor Who: Character you love that everyone hates

Kelly: Martha Jones. Seriously...WHAT is with all the Martha hate?! I don't get it. Next to Rose, she's my favorite solo companion. Ok, I will be honest, she did irritate me at first, but then at the end of Smith and Jones she redeemed herself big. Like I said, she's now my second favorite companion.  And that's all I really have to say about that.

Holly: Maybe because she asks a lot of questions???? Heck, I do that :P NEXT!! Seriously, I think her story arc is the best out of the companions: she starts out snarky and unsure to being the one person the Doctor can depend on, not to mention kicking some serious tail and literally saving the world (and the Doctor too!).  I don't get it either.  I will admit, I was the least emotionally attached to her because her exit was not horrendously sad or tragic, but I still missed her when she "got out" (SPOILERS).

Anyway, like Kelly, I don't really understand all the hate either.  Perhaps someone could shed some light on it...?  Or not.  We still love season 3 anyway :P


No comments: