Friday, May 2, 2014

30 Days of Doctor Who: Favorite companion

Holly and Kelly: Once again, all together now...ROSE!!




And no, it's not just because she's blonde (although that definitely helps...ha).  We love how she loves; for crying out loud, she's the only soul in existence who has pity for a freakin' Dalek.  And that's saying something, y'all.  She's sweet, she's funny, we think she brings out the best in Nine, and we LOVE her relationship with Ten.  She's us, in a way: strong but stubborn, loving, compassionate, and loyal.  Her loyalty to the Doctor is unmatched and rare.  Very rare.

And we also think she's the companion that the Doctor loves, truly loves.  Just watch her run if you don't believe us :)

"I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demi gods and would-be gods- out of all that, out of that whole pantheon- if I believe in one thing, just one thing, I believe in her." -Tenth Doctor, "The Satan Pit"

No comments: