Friday, October 21, 2011

So, it's 12:30 on a Friday afternoon...

Holly: So........................................

Hi everyone! *waves*  How's everyone doing? I'm usually still eating lunch right now, but sis and I ate early today and now I'm just killing time before my dreadfully boring Spanish class.  Listening to "I Want to Break Free" by Queen (only because I had NO IDEA that this great song is by Queen).  My computer is currently operating on no battery..."life support", as Kelly put.  Kelly's about to leave for her psych nursing class; she has an exam so send happy thoughts to her!!!!!!!

Shout-out to one of our lovely readers/followers: glad you are having a superb time in London! Wish we could be there too! :)

Oh, Berea students got paid today! Yay for income!

Um...yep.  That's it.  Have  a wonderful day filled with hugs! <3

UPDATE: Dreadfully boring Spanish class got cancelled and got attacked by my advisor's sweet chocolate lab.  Life is good.  

UPDATE AGAIN: Sorry, but this one's huge: Just checked my email, and the Berea College Board of Trustees has elected Berea's ninth president! A big day for Berea College indeed! So happy and excited! 

2 comments:

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Hey everyone! I can't edit the post so I'll just comment; got done with my test a little bit ago. I think it went well (thank goodness!) Still have another class and some sciencey dude talking to us. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

This just in: Berea College has named the 9th President. To read more about it please follow this link that I will be posting.

http://bcnow.berea.edu/2011/10/berea-college-names-ninth-president/