Holly: Ach!! That magical all-elusive date has come and gone again! How time just seems to march right on by.
Yesterday was August 20th, THE THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAAAAHHHOOOOOOYAAAAAAYYY!!!
I still can't believe we're chuggin' along, and that we are. They say "what a difference a year can make" and what a year it has been! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating 2 years of this blogosphere of wonder and now here we are again, 3 years strong. 3 years of not running out of stuff to talk about. Imagine that! So much has happened this year and we still have so much more to look forward to!
I think we're going to keep at it. In fact, there is no "I think"; we ARE going to keep at it. Thank you all, once again, for chuggin' along with us. Here's to many more years!
Kelly: Trying to type this with a kitty on my lap (a Yoda kitty to be more specific) will be most interesting. Like I say every year when this comes up, I never thought it would make it another year. This has been the first full year of our lives we are both working "full time" and neither one of us are in school. It's been fun and awesome and by far the most crazy! Hard to believe how fast the time seems to go, and it feels like this year went by the fastest. But yeah. 3 years. This blog idea was born after the two of us came home from our respective abroad endeavors and decided this would be not only fun for us but a bonding experience too. We have enjoyed coming back to this blog, even though we haven't been able to post as much in a while, but still. This isn't just for us, but all of our readers too. We want this to be a safe place to read our thoughts and to explore your own thoughts on the topic at hand. We don't do this to get it out there and see how many people will follow it in one day, no.
That's one of the great things about this blog and the fact we write it together; there's always something to talk about! Often I see stuff on the news or hear something on the radio and still after all this time tell myself "that would be good to blog about." And we do this too with conversations we have. So there you have it. Three years! Here's to hoping we'll have a four year post next year!
| August 20, 2011- date of blog launch |
| August 20, 2012- one year after blog launch |
| August 21, 2013- two years and one day after blog launch |
| Today! August 21, 2014- three years and one day after blog launch. With Yoda :) |
2 comments:
I remember last year's post. Hardly seems possible that it has gone by so fast. Congrats!
I know, right?! :D
Post a Comment