Kelly: These may not be weird things, but they might be things that you all don't like. But I do! :D
1. Pickles. ANY kind. I love them ALL!!! It's sort of unnatural.
2. A clean kitchen. Seriously. I don't even go to bed until the kitchen is clean.
3. Porches. I get massive porch envy when I go to people's houses. The big wrap-around ones are my favorite! That's the kind I want when I eventually get my own house. We have a wee porch at our place but no furniture (may all checks payable to H and K Porch furniture fund)
4. Sushi. Yes the California Rolls and goodies you get at the grocery store but also the REAL stuff! As in raw fish and everything (Koto in Richmond has it). Don't knock it until you try it; it's actually really good!
5. Vanilla. I love the smell!!!!!!!! It's my favorite. And I like vanilla cake over chocolate, which is unusual because I am a chocolate fiend!
Holly: Don't even ask me to explain some of these. I just can't. :P
1. Clean clothes. I love folding clothes because I love how they smell and feel. I mean, who doesn't love going to bed in a flowery field?
2. The smell of gas. Don't ask why.
3. Having songs on my iPod versus entire albums. I have 350ish songs on my iPod. None of them are entire albums. Most of the time when I buy a CD or something there's always a few songs that don't really roll with me like the rest. If you don't like the song, why put it on your iPod?
4. Accents. Mostly European ones. See basically any movie with a British or Irish dude and you'll see why.
5. Reese Cups. This is weird because I can't stand peanut butter.
No comments:
Post a Comment