Kelly: I'm not going to "lust" after anything, because it's not a good thing to do. However, there are things that do catch my eye and tickle my fancy/things that I do want in the near future, so let's go with that!
1. Map of Middle Earth. They ARE at Walmart, but they were out when I was last there.
2. Dogs. Sis and I want one, but with the two cats and an apartment it makes it a bit difficult. Maybe someday soon.
3. Samsung Galaxy. New phone. Don't get me wrong; there's absolutely nothing wrong with my phone, but me thinks I'm ready for a more grown-up phone. I've asked around and this make seems to be good. Plus I've been using Samsung phones for years now and have loved every single one!
4. A new pair of comfy working shoes, which leads into...
5. A job. Please? But good things come to those who wait.
Holly: I don't like to fuss over material things. But I do have some things in my future big-girl list.
1. A KitchenAid stand mixer. OHMIGAWB.
2. A Mazda 3. Have wanted one since high school. They're so cute, and not terribly shabby on gas mileage either.
3. I don't really lust after this, but eventually I would like a tattoo of "Even darkness must pass" on my shoulder. It's become sort of my daily phrase and it holds a great deal of personal significance to me.
4. A new pair of Teva flip flops. They're not expensive, and SO comfortable. Just waiting for the right time, I suppose.
5. A smartphone. Any one, really...at this point, since I'm out and about so much, it would just be nice to have. For the time being, my dumb phone does the trick just fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment