Kelly: To be honest, I don't know. I mean, God holds my future in His hands, so I'm going to just let Him decide where He wants me to be and what He wants me to do! I hope that I will still be maintaining my healthy eating/walking habits and will hopefully someday have a place of my own to call home...not that I mind living with sis now! ^_^ I hope that I will be happy with someone eventually, I just don't know who he is yet and when I'll meet him or where I'll meet him. I hope to have a dog, yes. A dog is a must. Other than that, who knows? I just want to be working as a nurse, loving God, loving on some sick people and happy with my life. I'm not picky!
Holly: Still striving and continuing to live like Jesus! Being called "mommy" and "wife" (although I'm still YEARS away from that, trust me on this one). Doing work in my field that I enjoy doing (although I love my job right now), or working for my alma mater in some capacity. Adopting some critters from a shelter. Having my own place to call home (although my home can't get much better than this right now). Becoming more active in my church. Sticking with my healthy habits. Still keeping in touch with old friends (Skype is a wonderful thing). Traveling, hopefully overseas again. Reading. Definitely need to read more! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment