Holly: If I am 30 and still single I am moving to London/somewhere in England outside of London. Nuff said. I would go back there in a heartbeat. Definitely want to visit Finland; our ancestors are from there and it look so beautiful there. Ireland too. New Zealand and take the LOTR tour. Plus...it's New Zealand!! Hello! :D
Within the US I'd love to see the west coast: Seattle, Oregon (visit Brandi!!), some of California, maybe up into British Columbia. I've been to more than half of the states, but the farthest west I've gone is New Mexico, and there ain't a whole lot out there. I've also been to two nations capitals, none of which are my own, so D.C. is definitely a must as well.
Kelly: One place I would like to visit is Finland. My mom's been there and a few of my distant relatives have been there. It's where the majority of my mom's side of the family came from; my great-grandparents (my Grandpa's parents) were from there. My mom visited when she was in college but was only there for one day. There's so much about my heritage that I want to know about that's all over there. In my house at home my Grandpa's baptismal certificate...in Finnish. He did know a bit of Finnish, and maybe someday I would like to learn the language! I do have some extended family over there still, though I don't remember which part they live in.
2nd place I'd like to visit: IRELAND. Granted I always want to go back and visit Scotland, but Ireland is somewhere I'd like to venture. Sis and I are planning a 2015 return Europe trip and we're hoping to take a day or two to visit some of the bigger cities, such as Dublin and Belfast (we're open to other suggestions too). And Scotland. If I'm 30 and still single I swear to goodness I'm moving back there!
No comments:
Post a Comment