Kelly: Sadly, I'm worrying about two things right now, and they're both quite simple.
1. Finding a job. Not just any job. I can find a job anywhere if I know where to look, rather a nursing job. I realize I'm only 9 days post-college, but to be honest I'm getting frustrated. I've applied to so many places, some in February and March and still haven't heard anything! I've had one interview and haven't heard anything from that one yet! I'm just hoping and praying I don't give up the nursing job search to the point where I'm just looking for anything just to pay the bills. I've worked too hard and too long for this degree; I just want a chance to use it.
2. Passing the boards. I've studied and studied and studied and studied and studied. But I still keep wondering what if that's not enough? I keep telling myself I'm sure I'll do fine, but there's that chance. There's always that chance that I won't pass the first time. Then what? Wait 45 days later and take it again? I don't know. I just don't want to let Berea down; the nursing program has worked hard to keep it where it is today. I've never been that great with standardized tests before, yet I have done quite well on my last three HESI's. I just wish I could stop WORRYING SO MUCH! Easier said than done, right? I really am trying to stay positive and keep the faith, but some days are easier than others. But for now, I will keep studying and I will hold a provisional nursing license, meaning someone has to babysit me until I pass. The good thing is it's good for 6 months. Ya'll, please pray for me; I'm doing the best I can but sometimes I just get really frustrated.
Holly: My debts. Granted, I don't owe that much student loan debt compared to the majority of college grads, but still...it's enough to make my skin crawl sometimes. I do have a job, and I'm grateful, but currently my loans are on deferment for about 2 more months, and then I have to start paying them back again. With my current job I don't know how that will work. I don't make all that much, and God only knows how much interest has built up since then. I don't know...not really sure what to do at this point. I suppose pray that something else will come up, but until then, just keep working and saving.
No comments:
Post a Comment