Kelly: I'm sleepy, ya'll, so bear with me.
Anywho, I would really like to be John, because I feel that I am like him already. Loyal, trusting, friendly, a bit blunt at times, and of course a medical man (well....I'm not a man. Obviously). He's definitely the kind of guy I would want on my side in a fight. I pride myself in being a good friend, or at least trying to. I'm very understanding of circumstances. If a friend of mine were to walk up to me, look me in the eye and say "I hate you, Kelly" and actually mean it, of course I'd be upset and hurt, but I wouldn't care about that person any less. When I'm a friend, I'm a friend for life. I feel that John is that way too; shoot, he watched his best friend die right in front of him, well...when I say die.
Ok, that's all I've got in my hat for now. I'm going to bed. Good night all.
Holly: I don't know....I suppose, in a way, I'd sort of like to be like everyone. There's John, the loyal doting friend. I already think I am a good friend, but I feel like John just gets it, you know? There's Sherlock...he is utterly brilliant. I would love to be able to exercise my mind as sharply as he does. There's Mrs. Hudson, the mother figure. I remember being a motherly figure of sorts to my younger college friends. I feel like I look out for those around me. There's Molly, the sweet gentle soul who usually works quietly in the background, but comes through when everyone least expects it. I pride myself on acting with integrity and always try my best to be of service to others.
Ok, that's not everyone. That's four out of a complex list of Sherlock characters. But you get my drift.
I too am very sleepy.
And I just saw a trailer for The World's End. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment