Monday, July 29, 2013

30 Days of Sherlock: Free for all #5

Kelly: In the original 30 day prompt we've been following, today's topic is what our favorite thing about Sherlock is. However, using my sound judgment, I thought that would be nice to wrap up the 30 day challenge with that. So today's prompt is actually tomorrow's, which is yet ANOTHER free for all!!! Before what I decide what I want to talk about/post a silly picture of, I just want to say that I have really enjoyed doing this 30 day challenge. It's been a bit random figuring out when to post our entries, with sis working and me orientating to my new job, but we wouldn't have it any other way. So fear not; we are still writing, but sometimes it's taken us a bit longer to get things actually posted. Ok...now what to talk about?

I read something on Facebook that there's going to be a new villain for the 3rd season. Oooh. Don't ask me to remember his name, because I can't, but yeah. Pretty exciting. Also, Mark Gatiss posted on his Twitter account a few days ago that last week they finished the read through but that today they're starting shooting on the last episode of the new season TODAY! Which means that in UK time they're probably already almost done/done for the day. According to the commentaries on the 1st season DVD set it takes about 4 weeks to shoot each episode. So we'll have a new season finale in our midst by the end of next month it seems. Heck, I'm just really interested in the fact that in a few months we'll see how Sherlock survived his death. I have a few theories, which for the time being I will keep to myself. I doubt any of them are right, but a girl can speculate, right? And Pandora just yelled at me because I'm not being attentive to them. Oops. Anyway, I feel like I'm just babbling nonsense now, but please do forgive me. I'm a bit brain dead from job orientating. All right all right ALL RIGHT. Here's another silly meaningless picture. Have at it.

What I would not do to meet these fine gents. 

Holly: So I just looked up this new bad dude on Facebook.  He goes by Charles August Magnussen and seriously...there's a pic on Facebook and he is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy lookin'.  Hopefully he'll be on the same level as Moriarty, because he was brilliant.  Utterly sinister and psychotic, but brilliant.

Anyway, I too have also enjoyed this writing challenge.  Sometimes we like things and we really don't know why we do.  This has kind of helped me to see that.  More on this....tomorrow! :)

And now, for some funny-bone tickling humor, please enjoy the picture below.  I about died laughing.


No comments: