Tuesday, July 16, 2013

30 Days of Sherlock: A moment that made you squeal

Holly: I could probably think of quite a few if I had several hours to spare, but seeing as how I have to leave for work shortly, I will share the one that popped into my mind first.

It would probably have to be in Hounds when Sherlock tells John: "John, I don't have friends.  I've just got one."  That moment really brought Sherlock out of his box where he saw John merely as a sidekick, a blogger, and that shift in their relationship is both huge and unexpected.  :)

Kelly: Nap time over. Guess that's what happens when they suck a pint of blood out of you. Anyway, mine seems kind of silly, but in The Great Game John is at an actor's house seeking information. Out of nowhere a somewhat hideous hairless cat comes up to his lap. He seems apprehensive about it at first, but then becomes convinced that the cat was the cause of death in the victim they are investigating. It's not though, as Sherlock figures out what really happened, but it was cute to see John then cuddle with the kitty and try to get Sherlock in on thinking that the cat was involved too. Plus, as a cat mommy I naturally love cats. :)

No comments: