Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 days of Sherlock: Free for all #4

Holly: Kelly posted something on our Sherlock pinterest board about some things that are coming in the new season.  Something I'm looking forward to now (used to be the wedding) is the John/Sherlock meet-up.  And I directly quote from the brilliant evil genius himself (sorry Moffat, but you are evil.  And brilliant):

"...this is his favorite moment of Sherlock that he has made.  He states, 'It is the showstopper of the episode.' He believes this is what fans will want more than how did Sherlock survive."

Well duh! Because all those theories out there are going to be totally bogus! I'm ready for the aftermath!!!!

Kelly: Today I'm going to use my free for all avenue to talk about how excited I am for Season 3 to start! Though we still have until next year to see it, I am have total faith that it will be awesome! This past week, during the annual Comic Con in San Diego, thousands of people got to view a clip from the second episode of the third season. That clip, as I have read on multiple occasions, will not be viewed on the web. So us who didn't go did not and will not get to see it. And in a write up about the event, the clip was about the wedding that will occur in that episode. Sigh.

Yeah, I'm a bit bummed, but that's ok. We'll get our turn to see it and it will be so worth it!! I'm actually a bit on the flip side and sort of glad I didn't get to see it; I want to be surprised! Good things come to those who wait.

No comments: