Saturday, July 13, 2013

30 Days of Sherlock: Something you'd like to see in Season 3

Kelly: There are quite a few things in the third season I would like to see. First being in the premiere. I want Sherlock to reveal that he is alive to John. Well we do know that is going to happen but here's how I want it to be done; I want John to stand there, beat the snot out of him, help him up, then hug him. Secondly, I would like to see Harry, John's sister (short for Harriet). You hear a little bit of her back story in the first season premiere, and you also know that they have an estranged relationship. I don't know; ever since I heard about her it's just something more and more I would like to see. I would also like to see more of Sherlock's back story; how he came to be the person that he is now. I think it would be interesting, but we'll see. We still have about 6 months until Season 3 airs, so let the speculating wands be raised!

Holly: In the original head canon, when Sherlock returns after the fall, John faints.  If Moffat and Gatiss do that......I don't know.  John is a soldier.  I personally want him to deck Sherlock and then hug him.  I want Sherlock's "resurrection" to be completely unexpected (although I'm not sure we will have to worry about that).  I also want Mycroft to have had a part in it.  He knows way too much.  haha.  I want to see more of Molly's character.  She's a really good character and a good asset to Sherlock.

Last, and definitely not least, Martin Freeman's real life life partner is cast in the third season.  As who, we do not know.  I do not want her to be Mary Morstan.  Way too obvious.  It would be great if she was Harry.  I will be very disappointed if she is cast as John's future wife.  Not that I think they are both terrible actors; they aren't; I've seen them work together and they have great chemistry (Obviously.)  But still...

I also do not want to wait until 2014 to see Season 3.  To each his own, though.  Guess we don't have a choice.  >:P

No comments: