Holly: I don't really like this question, because I think, in essence, even the "worst" characters...we have a part of them. I know some days I'm inept and silly, like Anderson. I'm brash and distant, like Mycroft. But I'm certain they will have redemptive qualities in the upcoming season. So there. It is so.
Meanwhile, I'm having a cup of jo. You should have one too.
Kelly: This is mean. I like everyone in the show. I mean, Anderson gets on my nerves and Sally always doubts Sherlock, but I feel that that happens to all of us sometimes. Sometimes we get on each other's nerves; heck, most times I get on my own nerves! Sometimes we doubt people, especially ourselves. But just because those characters possess those characteristics doesn't mean that I don't want to be like them. That's all. Ok. I'm going to clean the garage now.
No comments:
Post a Comment