Holly: While some days I do let my inner Sherlock come out, most of the time I feel like I'm most like John. One of the most admirable and believable qualities I like most about John is that he is a friend for life. As am I. Kelly and I have discussed this many times; no matter where you end up in life, no matter how often we do or do not talk, no matter the choices you make, when I am your friend, I am your friend for good. John also has a tough-as-nails, no-nonsense ambiance to him as well- sometimes I do too, especially when I'm motivated by something. John is also fiercely loyal to Sherlock and has a heart, which we see come out often in the series. I too have a big heart. I think we should all be more like John. :)
Kelly: Some days I feel like I am most like Sherlock. Stubborn, arrogant, a bit obnoxious, rude, blunt and abrupt. I don't want to listen to anyone, I do what I want and I blow people off. Then some days I feel like John; loving, caring, compassionate, listening, understanding, loyal and friendly. I can find something to love out of the most seemingly unlovable or questionable, like Sherlock. To be honest, I think that at times there's a bit of Sherlock in us. Yet other times I feel that there is a bit of John in us as well.
P.S. It's Benedict Cumberbatch's birthday today!!!! :D
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH! |
No comments:
Post a Comment